July 22, 2009

Hotel Highlight :: Copenhagen's Hotel Fox

Every once in awhile I'd like to feature some unique vintage modern hotels around the world. I'm going to start with a hotel that's more modern than vintage, but just as wonderful - Hotel Fox in Copenhagen, Denmark. I have loved and longed to stay at this hotel for a few years now. Unfortunately, the closest I've come is fondly gazing at photos from time to time.

Each room in this hotel is completely unique and has a different theme. Here's a sneak peek:

(Click on the pictures to enlarge them...)





So, if you're ever in Denmark, you know where to go. And if you never get there...well...maybe some of these rooms will give you inspiration for your own home!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness

that light blue bedroom is what dreams are made of! You wanna come paint my walls like that?

tara said...

well, anonymous, if you tell me who you are, maybe i will. my assumptions tell me it's brooke, and your room is already that color...plus, this one is wallpaper. :) ha.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am also very interested in Fox, and I will like to hear why you are so amazed by these rooms. what do you expect from your stay in one of them?

Anonymous said...

By the way, where did you here about Hotel Fox?

FYI, the reason why Fox interests me is in particular because I am writing my master thesis about the hotel, and for which reason your answers are of great interest to me. If you have more comments on why you are fascinated by, I will be pleased to hear them.

Please feel free to contact me: mette.sillesen@gmail.com

Post a Comment