October 21, 2009

To Plant and Watch Grow

The reluctant neglect of this blog has unfortunately been due to the increased hours I am lending to my new-ish job at SEED: People's Market.

While I do have a new blog post that will appear in the next few days, for now I want to simply share with you that SEED is finally making itself known to the world with its official web-launch and Grand Opening this weekend!

Please feel free to check out the website:

SEED: People's Market

and stop by the store this weekend for the Grand Opening!


Trust me, it's a great one-stop shop to begin tackling your Christmas gift list...whether you need candles and cards to Patagonia snow jackets and anything in between.

Our hours this weekend are:
Saturday 10am - 8pm
Sunday 10am - 7pm
(I only work Sunday.)

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment