September 3, 2011

In The Beginning...

As I mentioned in my last post...I got married! And I moved!

We left our tiny apartment and found a great two bedroom house to call home. We now live in a town with tons of history, so I'm enjoying mixing my love of all things vintage with the old adobe mission style of the area.

Over the next months, I will take you through all of our upcoming home projects. Being a newly married couple, we each have a few pieces we love, in addition to a number of hand-me-down items. On a tight budget, we are determined to makeover our space, one project at a time!

Let's start with pictures of our blank slate...

The house...


Front Patio...


Living Room...


View Into LR from Kitchen...


Kitchen...


Dining Area of Kitchen...


Our favorite part of the house...
(It's a yard! Low maintenance and filled with succulents!!)


Master bedroom...


Bathroom...


Guest Room/Office...


Great blank slate but needs some work! Next time, I'll show you the status after moving in our belongings. After that, we'll get working on some projects!

Stay tuned! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment