January 17, 2012

The Most Important House Tour I'll Ever Take

January 19th marks one year since my husband proposed! I'm not sure why I'm just now telling our story, because the whole event revolved around my love for design! My husband knows me so well!

Without my knowledge, he got in touch with Billy Rose, a big dog in LA real estate. Billy amazingly agreed to give us a personal tour of this house right off the Sunset Strip! Kevin said he arranged a house tour and a fun day in LA because he wanted to encourage my love of design. Sneaky, sneaky!

As we pulled up, we saw the house from the back:


I snapped only a few pictures because I was keeping my eye on Kevin and Billy's suspicious behavior!

Here are a couple shots of the open concept living area...simple, bright, clean lines. Love it.


  

And here's where it happened...the proposal. Overlooking the city (and a giant billboard of Kanye West.) Perfect!

But here's the craziest part!

Soon after we were married, we happened to catch the first episode of Selling LA. The realtor was showing prospective bachelor pads to a suave race car driver...and lo and behold...one of the options was OUR house!


If you'd like to see the full tour of the amazing house and "meet" Billy Rose, our personal guide, you can watch the episode of Selling LA.

Click HERE and then choose the first episode titled, "Bachelor Pads and Party Homes."

The house tour is 13:00 minutes in, and the finale is at 20:00. Enjoy stepping into our story with us!


You can also see more details and pictures of the house HERE.

Like I said, it was the most important house tour I'll ever take. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heart this for reals - eliza

Alice @ Furniture Perth said...

Wow! I am in love with the house. I just love the interior design. Nice post!

Post a Comment